I thought you'd be interested in hearing this...
Лютня - наследие самых древних музыкальных традиций.  
ГЛАВНАЯ ПОИСК КАРТА КОНТАКТ НАЗАД

Информационный сайт лютневой и гитарной музыки
Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 22:10

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: I thought you'd be interested in hearing this...
СообщениеДобавлено: 30 июн 2005, 03:54 
Dear lute enthusiasts,

I thought you'd be interested in hearing this: Louis Pernot, who has been playing lute since he was thirteen, is one of the best lutenists in the world. He is about to release a worldwide first-- the recording of the Book of Perrine, a seventeenth-century masterpiece, recorded in Switzerland, on which he has been working for the past ten years.

It comprises some of the most beautiful pieces of Ennemond Gaultier, exclusively written for baroque lute. Unlike most other lute pieces, this one was transcribed by Perrine, a contemporary of the authors, from tablatura to a more precise, more modern technique. This has made the Book a fabulous interpretation tool for other pieces; a sort of Rosetta stone for the lute world. It gives indications about left- and right-hand positions; about ornementation, arpegements.

You can listen to a preview of this album, and several others, online at his website: http://www.frenchlute.com Please feel free to ask any questions you have; you can reach Louis at louis@frenchlute.com

Enjoy!

Вернуться наверх

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа